Nouveau blog [13.02.2009]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Nouveau blog [13.02.2009]

Message par TiBoots le Mer 18 Fév - 11:08

Happy Valentines Day!
Hi Everyone

It has been a while since my last blog...Motherhood certainly keeps me busy and I am loving every precious minute. Beau really is the best little boy in the world and everyday is a gift as Jade and I enjoy watching him grow.

Having said that, the days are about to change for a little while as I join my old friend Jamie Theakston on the Heart Breakfast Show for a couple of weeks. Jamie and I go back a long way, he interviewed The Spice Girls many times in the past so we
share a lot of memories together. Make sure you tune in on Monday for my first show, I would love to hear from all of you.

http://www.heartlondon.co.uk/

I am also looking forward to being a guest on the panel for 'Lets Dance' on the 21st, all in aid of Comic Relief, it should be a great show so have fun watching it and don't forget the cost of your vote will go to a worthy cause.

Check out the Comic Relief website, Jade, Beau and I all have our Comic Relief T-
Shirts as designed by Stella McCartney...get yours too!

http://www.rednoseday.com/

The Children Champions Awards are in March, myself and the other judges met this week to discuss the award nominees, obviously I can't say too much more about that just yet but watch this space.

In the meantime, Happy Valentines Day to you all, I will be posting my cards today!
Anonymously of course! !

Lots of love

Emma x

Lets Dance for Comic Relief
Hosts Claudia Winkleman and Steve Jones present a spectacular celebrity packed dance show in conjunction with Comic Relief.

In the first three weeks of heats, six different celebrity acts each perform an iconic dance from Hollywood musicals, West End stage shows and pop videos. Who will wow us with their twinkle toes and who will flounder with two left feet?!

Each week, a public phone vote decides which two acts will progress to the Grand
Final on the 14th March. Helping viewers make up their minds will be regular panellist Anton Du Beke and guest panellists comedian Michael McIntyre and Spice Girl Emma Bunton.

Celebrities competing in the series include: Jo Brand, Dick and Dom, Robert Webb, Angela Rippon, Deborah, Duncan and Peter from Dragon’s Den, Paddy McGuinness and Keith Lemon – and many more.

Source: www.myspace.com/emmabuntonofficial
TiBoots
spicy bavard

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3054

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Nouveau blog [13.02.2009]

Message par Babyfan le Mer 18 Fév - 12:09

je l'ai vu lol merci

Féminin Nombre de messages : 9137

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Nouveau blog [13.02.2009]

Message par coralied le Mer 18 Fév - 12:38