Interviews...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Interviews...

Message par TiBoots le Dim 25 Jan - 18:37

Plusieurs interviews mais qui disent toutes à peu près la même chose (sauf pour X-factor)! Bon courage et bonne lecture!

New! magazine
Bunton 'hoping for 'X Factor' offer'
Wednesday, January 7 2009, 07:24 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Rex Features
Emma Bunton is hoping to join The X Factor's judging panel this year, according to a report.

The former Spice Girl has decided that she wants to establish herself in the TV industry following a guest stint on ITV's Loose Women panel in November.

"I think I've found my natural home on TV," she told New! magazine. "This is the direction I definitely want my career to go in."

Bunton helped current X Factor judge Dannii Minogue to choose her final three acts on the last series. She is now said to be eager for a permanent position on the programme.

A show insider revealed: "She thinks she has far more that she can offer and we really like the idea, too."

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a140599/bunton-hoping-for-x-factor-offer.html

Credits: TheBiatches

The Mirror
It’s taken me a year to lose my baby weight, says Emma Bunton
13/01/2009

In the past she has owned up to the fact that it has been a struggle to stay slim.

Today, 17 months after becoming a mum for the first time, Emma Bunton looks incredible.

But she is the first to admit that it’s been a long, hard road – and insists that taking time to shed the pounds is both healthy and sensible.

Now a trim size 10, the girl once cruelly dubbed “Chubby Spice” says: “I put on a normal amount when I was pregnant with Beau but it took me a year to get back to the weight I’d been before he was born. I did it very naturally and slowly.

“I went to the gym two or three times a week and ate healthily. I breastfed so you can’t go on stupid strict diets.”

But barely two months after Beau was born, Emma, 32, started training for the gruelling Spice Girls reunion tour.

Shaking her head, she says: “I don’t know how I managed it.

It’s one of those things you look back on and can’t quite believe. There was a lot of pressure to be fit, but I wouldn’t do that to myself again.”

Now, she maintains her fitness through workouts and a sensible diet. “Now I’m really happy with my figure,” she says. “I’m exercising three times a week.”

“I go for a run or take our dogs for a walk – and I’m almost enjoying it. It’s got to be about balance though, being healthy but not letting it rule your life.

“When my friends ask me round and say, ‘Let’s get a pizza,’ I would hate to be the only person picking at the pepperoni.”

In line with her healthy diet, Emma is fronting a campaign to encourage people to switch from white to wholemeal bread.

As she explains: “People go mad in January – cutting out everything – but that’s unhealthy and your weight will yo-yo.

“You should just make little changes and take your time.”

But it isn’t just getting her figure back that makes her happy – the arrival of Beau has made her life perfect. “Beau is my all, my life and the reason I’m happier than ever,” she grins.

“I’m enjoying being a mummy most of all, he’s so gorgeous.

“He’s so good and funny and loves his cuddles. After having such a wonderful little thing, I can’t wait to have another.”

The other man in Emma’s life, her boyfriend Jade Jones, 29, has been just as important.

The singer now works as a chef at Claridge’s after fronting groups Damage and Cherry BlackStone.

She says: “Jade is a rock. We have loads in common and laugh at the same things.

“Our friends tease us because we still kiss in public and hold hands.”

But despite being together 10 years, the couple have no plans to tie the knot.

“According to the press I’ve been engaged about 20 times over the years, but I can assure you, I’m not.

“We don’t feel the need to get married. It’s not that we haven’t talked about it, we’re just happy the way things are.”

However if they ever do marry, Emma says she won’t be selling pictures to a magazine.

She says: “It would be something small and personal for Jade, Beau and I, but not secret – my family would be too upset.”

A homebody at heart, Emma still lives in North London and spends as much time as she can with her family.

“They keep me grounded,” she says. “When I go back to my mum’s, I have to do the washing up.

“Everyone has stayed the same around me. You only change when people treat you differently.”

Now keen to break into TV and films, she says her closeness to her family means she won’t be following Mel B out to LA. “I’d love to act and I’m taking classes and working towards that, but it’s not going to happen overnight.

“I spent a lot of time in LA after the tour ended and although I liked it, I decided there’s no place like home.”

In the meantime, Emma has been a regular on British TV.

So far she’s competed in Strictly Come Dancing in 2006, hosted For One Night Only last summer and helped Dannii Minogue as a mentor on The X Factor.

She also appeared on ITV’s Loose Women and is hoping to take on more television work soon.

And, after finishing third on Strictly, she remains a huge fan of the show.

“I loved watching the last series,” she laughs.

“Being part of it, you understand what they are going through. Jade keeps saying he would love to learn the tango but I haven’t got the patience to teach him so my New Year’s resolution is for us to learn it together!

“It’s such a passionate dance and we sometimes try it in the kitchen but he hasn’t quite got it yet.”

“Working on The X Factor was emotional and although it was lovely to be part of it, it is quite a commitment to mentor someone. It’s such a big show.”

And despite the success of their world tour, Emma says she won’t be touring with the Spice Girls again either.

“We did what we set out to do which was to tour again and have fun,” she smiles.

“It was the best. It was like a big get-together with our kids. We’re a mini tribe now and that made it extra special.

“When I get on stage with the girls I’m like a child – I’m Baby Spice again – we muck about like in the old days.

“But now 10 years on, when we come off stage we have responsibilities and children.

“There are lots of Spice Mums and babies so I do feel grown-up now. No one is ever going to know what we’ve been through apart from us and that is such a bond.”

As she chats about the band, it is obvious that despite rumours of tantrums and fall-outs, the five girls really are great friends.

And the common ground motherhood has given them has brought them even closer.

In fact, Emma, who sees Mel B whenever she can, spent the previous night having dinner with the Beckhams and pregnant Mel C, and is meeting Geri in a few days.

“It was lovely,” she smiles.

“I have great friendships with all of them.

“David and Jade get on well but Jade isn’t really that into football.

“And Mel C is wonderful, it’s lovely she’s going to be a mum.

Smiling, she says: “I was only 18 when I met the girls. I was so young. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I’ve been part of such an amazing adventure.”

Credits: xElizabethx

-------------------------------------

DailyMail

Emma Bunton: My long struggle to lose my baby weight and get back to being a size 10
By Chris Johnson
Last updated at 6:01 PM on 14th January 2009

Comments (28) Add to My Stories
She may be looking svelte and in good shape now.
But 17 months after giving birth to her first child, Emma Bunton has admitted that it has been a long hard road to get back to her trim size 10 figure.
The former Spice Girl says she was never tempted by 'stupid strict diets' and has got her figure back the natural way with exercise and healthy eating.
Enlarge Svelte: Emma Bunton at the launch of the Hovis Wholemeal Challenge

More...The Spice Girls are dead. Long live motherhood and cheese and onion crisps, says Emma Bunton
Emma Bunton and boyfriend Jade plan to spice up the capital - with a new restaurant

The 32-year-old has spoken about her weight as she launched the Hovis Wholemeal Challenge today in a bid to encourage the nation to switch to from white to brown bread.
She visited a traditional greasy spoon in Camden, north London, to kick start the initiative and posed for pictures.
Emma, once cruelly dubbed 'Chubby Spice, told the Daily Mirror: 'I put on a normal amount of weight when I was pregnant with Beau but it took me a year to get back to the weight I'd been before he was born. I did it very naturally and slowly.
Emma with a fuller figure in February last year, singing with Beau at the Spice Girls reunion tour
'I went to the gym two or three times a week and ate healthily. I breastfed so you can't go on stupid diets.'
The mother-of-one had to start training for the Spice Girls reunion tour just two months after she gave birth - but says she refused to bow to pressure and lose lots of weight quickly.
She said: 'I don't know how I managed it. It's one of those things you look back on and can't quite believe. There was a lot of pressure to be fit, but I wouldn't do that to myself again.
Emma, who lives with her partner of 10 years Jade Jones, 29, says she now maintains her figure through workouts and sensible eating.
She said: 'Now I'm really happy with my figure. I'm exercising three times a week.
'I go for a run or take our dogs for a walk - and I'm almost enjoying it. It's got to be about balance though, being healthy but not letting it rule your life.
'When my friends ask me round and say, 'Let's get a pizza,' I would hate to be the only person picking at the pepperoni.'
Emma said the arrival of baby Beau has made her life perfect and that she can't wait to have another.
'Beau is my all, my life and the reason I'm happier than ever,' she said.

'I'm enjoying being a mummy most of all, he's so gorgeous.
'He's so good and funny and loves his cuddles.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1115207/Emma-Bunton-My-long-struggle-lose-baby-weight-size-10.html

Credits: BabyMax

---------------------------

Spice Girl Emma's baby plans
8 hours ago

Emma Bunton has revealed she and Jade Jones want to have more children.

The 33-year-old Spice Girl loves being a parent to their 17-month-old son Beau and is keen to have more babies.

Emma said: "I'm just really enjoying this time with Beau at the moment but yeah, I'd love to have another one. Absolutely.

"Being a parent, ahhh, it changes EVERYTHING in your life.

"Your whole focus. My whole focus is on my little boy. He is the best thing I've ever done. He's just wonderful, and whatever I can do, I want him to be as healthy as possible."

And Emma is equally excited about former bandmate Mel C becoming a mum too.

She said: "I'm so excited. I saw her over Christmas and she's just wonderful and being on tour with all us girls having all our children with us obviously gave her a bit of a push in the right direction! But she's going to be so amazing.

"She's so that natural mother, really down to earth, gorgeous woman, so I can't wait to meet her little 'un."

:: Emma is fronting the Hovis Wholemeal Challenge, encouraging the British public to swap white bread for wholemeal

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iajDzEBeP9LJmbnJAGo3jNYI2GQA

-----------------------

Emma: I wouldn't move to Hollywood
Friday, January 23, 2009

Emma Bunton has said she would never want to move to Hollywood.
The former Spice Girl - who lives in Hertfordshire with boyfriend Jade Jones and their 17-month-old son Beau - isn't planning to follow her former bandmates Victoria Beckham, Geri Haliwell and Mel B in trying to make name for herself in America.

Emma said: "I've spent some time out there and I do enjoy it. I've got friends and the whole lifestyle is amazing, the weather is beautiful, Beau loved it out there as well but for me there is no place like home.

"I love being around my family. Beau has his grandparents here, and also it's all a bit more real for me. In LA you feel like you're living on a film set 24/7, it's all a bit mad. Here I feel I'm at home and around people I love so I wouldn't move."

The 33-year-old singer has already appeared on Richard & Judy, Loose Women and The X Factor, and is now hoping to relaunch the acting career she had before the Spice Girls.

She revealed: "I'm doing a bit of TV now which actually is really good fun. I love being at home in the UK. I'm a London girl through and through but doing some TV just felt really comfortable and natural and I really enjoyed it.

"I would LOVE to do more acting but that's going to take me some time because I want to make sure it's right and the right part and everything."

:: Emma is fronting the Hovis Wholemeal Challenge, encouraging the British public to swap white bread for wholemeal.

Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?Emma:_I_wouldnt_move_to_Hollywood&in_article_id=499692&in_page_id=7&in_a_source=

Credits: xElizabethx
TiBoots
spicy bavard

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3054

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Interviews...

Message par Babyfan le Lun 26 Jan - 5:46

merci pour toute ces interviews !!

Féminin Nombre de messages : 9137

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut