Nouveau blog d'Emma 05/06/2008

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Nouveau blog d'Emma 05/06/2008

Message par TiBoots le Mar 10 Juin - 14:51

D'habitude, je n'aime pas poster des news qui datent de quelques jours mais bon, pour une fois qu'on a des news officielles, on ne va pas s'en priver!

Hi everybody – how are you all?

I know it's been a couple of months since the last update but it has been a really busy time for me so here is a new blog to make up for my recent silence!
I've just returned from my manager Simon Fuller's wedding out in the US, which was amazing. I had a great time catching up with so many people - some of you may have seen the pictures of my dress, it was by a designer called Ellie Saab, I hope you liked it. The wedding was so lovely and everyone had a great time so a big congratulations to Simon and his new wife Natalie.

When we landed back in England, we had to drive straight to the F Word studio where Jade, myself, my cousin Ross and Anton (Jade's brother in law) cooked in Gordon's kitchen as part of the brigade challenge. Jade is such a keen chef and was in his element working with Gordon. We all really enjoyed the experience – it was hard work but so much fun. Tune into the last show of the series to see how we did!

I went to the Glamour Awards with Geri and Mel B where The Spice Girls picked up the award for Best Band. Over ten years on and we are still winning awards – it is such an amazing achievement. Highlights of the night were meeting James Corden from Gavin and Stacey, catching up with Kelly Osbourne and having a gossip with Lily Allen. I also met Hayden Panettiere from Heroes who was lovely as well and she told me that she was a big fan of the Spice Girls, which was so nice to hear.
But best of all, coming together with Mel and Geri again and on such a special night, we had a great laugh.

And of course I have a had my hair cut. I hope you like it – I love it, it feels fresh and sexy and what better place to show you all than at The Glamour Awards. I was also lucky enough to wear a lovely dress by J'aton Couture for the evening.

Finally, I want you all to know I have been offered lots of things and I'm busy reading lots of scripts, but my fans know me and know how important it is for me to choose the right thing.

I'll be in touch soon.

Love
Emma
xx

Et ben c'est parfait tout ça!

Source: www.emmabuntonofficial.co.uk & www.myspace.com/emmabuntonofficial
TiBoots
spicy bavard

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3054

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Nouveau blog d'Emma 05/06/2008

Message par neo le Mar 10 Juin - 16:55

merci Tiboots
Dommage qu'elle ne parle pas de sa carrière artistique.

neo
SPORTY TEAM

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6747

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/luc_pavard

Message par Babyfan le Mar 10 Juin - 17:56

merci miss !!

Féminin Nombre de messages : 9137

Message par ricardo a. reis le Mer 11 Juin - 12:35

génial.j'ai ate au nouvel album
ricardo a. reis
spicy bavard

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2750

Message par TiBoots le Sam 14 Juin - 14:45

neo a écrit:
Dommage qu'elle ne parle pas de sa carrière artistique.

Finally, I want you all to know I have been offered lots of things and I'm busy reading lots of scripts, but my fans know me and know how important it is for me to choose the right thing.

Ben si elle en parle quand même un 'tit peu Smile En gros, elle met de côté sa carrière musicale (temporairement j'espère mais bon!)
TiBoots
spicy bavard

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3054

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut