Mel C didn't want Spice Girls reunion

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Mel C didn't want Spice Girls reunion

Message par Melt le Sam 27 Oct - 17:20

Sporty Spice Melanie Chisholm has admitted that she never approved of a Spice Girls reunion, and that she only agreed to it after the other four girls threatened to go ahead without her.

Melanie was the last one to agree to bring the girl group back because she was worried that the depression she suffered during the girls' heyday could return.

She revealed to Closer magazine that it was a difficult decision for her, saying: "The girls approached me and said they were getting together to do a world tour, a greatest hits album and a big goodbye, and I was like: 'Oh no.' It was the last thing I wanted to hear.

"All four of them had spoken about it and it was set in stone. They basically said if I wanted to do it, great, but if I didn't want to do it then they were going to do it anyway. So I was like: 'Wow, what do I do?'

"I always said I'd never do it. But I didn't want to miss out and have regrets. I also didn't want to be the person that stopped it being the complete five. I was scared I'd be the villain. It was hard, so I didn't say yes immediately. I changed my mind every day - it was difficult."

But she has insisted that she won't make a new album with the Spice Girls, claiming: "I will absolutely be returning to my solo projects when the Spice Girls are over in February."

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/1023/spicegirls.html

Melt
spicy bavard

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5831

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Mel C didn't want Spice Girls reunion

Message par i o u le Sam 27 Oct - 18:18

0k ...
i o u
Spicy blabla

Masculin Nombre de messages : 532

Revenir en haut Aller en bas